Belquest Conclusion Stud dogs are available through shipped semen and in-house breeding.
All breeding costs including: Progesterone testing, shipping boxes, collection fees (if any), shipping and whelping are the bitch owners’ full responsibility.
Stud service fee is $400.00US Service fee is due at time of breeding (prior to shipping). Balance of Stud fee is due within 10 days of birth, a late fee of $10.00 per day will be added to this balance for each day starting at day eleven (11) post whelping.
Balance owing must be paid in full before
AKC Litter Registration will be approved, or any other foreign registration. If the bitch fails to conceive, this transaction is to be considered final with no further obligation on either parties part.
There will be no refunds of stud service fees.
All appropriate fees must be received prior to any shipment being made, personal checks will require time to clear, fees can also be paid via credit cards: AMX-VISA & Master Card or PayPal
A litter consists of Two (2) live puppies at five (5) days post whelping.
The bitch owner agrees to the following:
To complete this breeding agreement, we require from you (unless otherwise agreed upon):
- The owner/caretaker of the brood bitch agrees to provide adequate care for her and all puppies
- Puppies will not be sold, given to, or otherwise transferred to any retail outlets, auctions, dilute breeders, brokers or known puppy mills.
- ALL puppies are to be sold on a Spay/Neuter Contract with AKC Limited Registration, unless they are kept/owned or co-owned by bitch owner or are sold to a mutually approved (Stud owner & Bitch owner both must approve) Show/Breeding home.
- The bitch this breeding is to be used on is not silver, charcoal, champagne or otherwise "dilute" colored, and proof of testing DD is required.
- A photocopy of your bitches AKC or CKC Registration.
- A four generation pedigree.
- A photocopy of your bitch's OFA hip, elbow, heart-Echo, and Dilute gene test result or certifications or if listed on OFA than certification numbers are acceptable, and a copy of current ACVO test results.
- A photo of the bitch.(If requested)