Belquest Conclusion In Ya Face
Belquest Conclusion Stud dogs are available through shipped semen and in-house breeding. All breeding costs including: Progesterone testing, shipping boxes, collection fees (if any), shipping and whelping are the bitch owners’ full responsibility. Stud service fee is $400.00US Service fee is due at time of breeding (prior to shipping). Balance of Stud fee is due within 10 days of birth, a late fee of $10.00 per day will be added to this balance for each day starting at day eleven (11) post whelping. Balance owing must be paid in full before AKC Litter Registration will be approved, or any other foreign registration. If the bitch fails to conceive, this transaction is to be considered final with no further obligation on either parties part. There will be no refunds of stud service fees. All appropriate fees must be received prior to any shipment being made, personal checks will require time to clear, fees can also be paid via credit cards: AMX-VISA & Master Card or PayPal A litter consists of Two (2) live puppies at five (5) days post whelping. The bitch owner agrees to the following:
- The owner/caretaker of the brood bitch agrees to provide adequate care for her and all puppies
- Puppies will not be sold, given to, or otherwise transferred to any retail outlets, auctions, dilute breeders, brokers or known puppy mills.
- ALL puppies are to be sold on a Spay/Neuter Contract with AKC Limited Registration, unless they are kept/owned or co-owned by bitch owner or are sold to a mutually approved (Stud owner & Bitch owner both must approve) Show/Breeding home.
- The bitch this breeding is to be used on is not silver, charcoal, champagne or otherwise "dilute" colored, and proof of testing DD is required.
- A photocopy of your bitches AKC or CKC Registration.
- A four generation pedigree.
- A photocopy of your bitch's OFA hip, elbow, heart-Echo, and Dilute gene test result or certifications or if listed on OFA than certification numbers are acceptable, and a copy of current ACVO test results.
- A photo of the bitch.(If requested)
Feel confident in choosing Belquest Conclusion
- Top Breed Winning Labrador Retriever '97, '98, '99, '01, '07, '08 , '13 and 2020
- AKC Top Labrador Retriever Breeder 2007 & 2008
- AKC Top Labrador Retriever Stud Dog 2007 & 2008 & 2009
- Breeder of the Top Breed Winning & BIS Labrador Retriever 2008
- Westminster Best of Breed winners & Sporting Group IV Winner
- Mulit All-Breed BIS's -National Specialty Winners-BOB at numerous specialties
- Founding member & President and Show Chair for The Labrador Retriever Club of The Potomac
- AKC Judge
- Founding member of Catoctin Kennel Club
- 2013 BOB winner of the LARGEST Labrador Retriever show in the world! The Labrador Retriever Club of The Potomac, Inc.
- BOB Winner of the Canadian National 3 times
- #1 obedience dog in the USA in 1979, Am & Can OTCH.Millgrove's Special Amie WC. The only Labrador, to date, to achieve this top honor
Belquest Ellie Mae Clampett
BELQUEST CONCLUSION CONQUEST ONE FOR THE ROAD
Belquest Conclusion Razz Poker At Twilight
Belquest Conclusion Defies Logic
CONQUEST'S PROSECCO ROSE
BELQUEST CONCLUSION VIENNA SAUSAGE
Belquest Conclusion Vodka On The Rocks
Am. GCHB. Belquest Conclusion Poker Until Twilight
Belquest Conclusion The Beat Goes On
Belquest Conclusion Dibs On Gibbs
Belquest Conclusion Family Tradition
Belquest Conclusion Frozen Margarita
BELQUEST CONCLUSION EXPRESSO ON THE ROCKS
UKC Ch Chilbrook High Sierra
Am. GCH. Belquest Conclusion Antebellum Era
Belquest Conclusion Sweet Tart
Am. GCH. Belquest Conclusion Better Than The Sequel
Belquest Conclusion Double Layer Cake
Belquest Conclusion Gypsies Tramps & Thieves
Am. GCH. Belquest Conclusion Nike Logo
BelquestConclusionConquest Gentlemn Prefur Blondes
Elkens Firefox At Belquest Conclusion
Am. GCH. Belquest Conclusion Keep The Shots Rolling
MAR-MOYE TROUBLED AFFAIR
Belquest Conclusion Poker Face